Title: Managed Services Support Analyst
Salary: Up to £20,000
Department: Operations - Managed Services
Direct Report: Managed Services Lead
How to apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Purpose of Role
Operate as the single point of contact for all customer faults and requests with an aim of maximising our customers service availability and maintaining high standards of customer service through continual development of processes and monitoring. Provide technical support and execution of service requests for a predominantly Microsoft Cloud customer base.
- Management of customer requests and incidents throughout ticket lifecycle by providing 1st and 2nd Level technical troubleshooting for customers
- Proactively maintain and monitor security of services, such as antivirus, antispam, identity management, patch management and network controls.
- Proactively responding to monitoring alerts to minimise any service interruption.
- Day to day reactive and proactive administration of our customers systems and services.
- Be an influencing factor in the continual improvement of management tools use for maintenance, automation, monitoring and alerting.
- Demonstrate a 'customer first perspective' influence within the change control process.
- Guide our customers and end users to operate with recommend best practice in the usage of their IT equipment and services.
- Ensure quality information and logging of requests within the ITSM tool
- Work within SLA and OLA targets agreed with customers
Key Skill Requirements
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Enterprise IT products, services and processes.
- Solid diagnostical, logical and analytical skills.
- Solid experience in a wide range of OS, including Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2012+, OS’x, Android and iOS
- Experience in Microsoft cloud platform technologies such as AzureAD, Intune, Office 365 etc. is an advantage.
- Experience with on-premise and hybrid technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype etc.
- Understanding of network security, along with experience of configuring and troubleshooting network errors or configuration issues.
- High standard of customer service skills is a priority for this role
- Any Microsoft and/or other recognised vendor qualifications bring an advantage to securing this role
Development in Role
As a fast growing, forward thinking company this role is a great platform for the successful applicant to build a career within the cloud computing space. Technical training courses and vendor certifications will be provided along with a clear training and development plan updated annually.
There are two primary career progression paths from this role, either progressing into a more senior role within our managed services team or progressing into our consultancy team delivering customer implementations.
Scope of Role
The role will have no direct reports.
Nature of Relationships
- Direct supervisor will be the Managed Services lead who has the remit of ensuring all agreed managed services are delivered
- Regular, direct contact with customer contacts at all levels from business owners, directors, managers and operative staff by telephone and email